Sunday, June 24, 2007

2nd day In China (Sunday, 24/06/07)

Get a morning call from the receiption counter in the morning, informed me that they will arrange a bus to sent me and other passenger to the airport (白云机场)and ask me to came down in 30 minute time. You all know what time it is, when i saw the watch i noticed that it is only 5:00 am in the morning. Oh my god, very early lah. Anyway, since that i already packed the thing yesterday, then i came down from the room about 20 minutes.

I though the road sure will be empty and not many around. Go out side only notice that "people mountain people sea" lo ..(翻译=人山人海).. WOW ..the people get up so early in the morning lah ....

After that i took the 9:05 am flight going to Qing Dao (青岛). I touch down here around 12:05 pm. Then straight go to the "Grand Regency Hotel" (青岛丽晶酒店). The fog is thick today because it rain heavily yesterday. I hardly can see the thing / scenery after 1 km.

Checking in the 青岛丽晶酒店 (5 Star Hotel) around 1 pm and met the guy that suppose to meet, Don. (It took me around 30 minutes to reach the hotel from the airport).

Later have a nice seafood for dinner and straight go back to the hotel for a rest, there sure be a busy day tomorrow. But since i cannot sleep till now, then it is better for me to do something, therefore i wrote this out lo .. ^_^ ..

No comments: