Tuesday, June 12, 2007

最新通告:我将会在下个月换新的工作环境

Just to inform all the friend here, that i will be changing job in the coming July 2007. I will leave my present company, IQ Group Sdn. Bhd., in mid of July. Anybody know who have interest in my existing position as " Packaging Design Engineer " can come here to apply for this job. The position will close very soon because i only tender 1 1/2 month notice.

As for me i will go to China to work. Temporary i will be traveling between 青岛,广州 and 新加坡. Later maybe will station one of these two places in China.

At present my traveling schedule and plan not yet fix but i think later i will have less time to stay in Malaysia. Therefore, i hope that you all that stay in Penang can help out 雪君 and 云清 to organize the Year 2008 gathering.

I will still available to be contact through my old mobil phone until further notice. Please help to submit name of the volunteer to me. Thanks.

At present what i can do is to be a 财政 and make sure that confirm participant pay their deposit . At the same time list out the name of the people already confirmed to attend the gathering. As for the dinner planning and other have to get help from other.

....

No comments: