Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Car Accident ..

My younger brother had a small car accident just now .. Father was worry about the condition and call me to go Bayan Lepas areas to have a look (since that i am working there at present) ...

Before i reach there, my brother already informed me that he already settle with the other party but the guilty party dont want to admit the fault and pay the compensation ..Therefore they want to go to the Polica Station to file a report..

Hear from my brother that the bumper and the front of the car were damaged. It is too serious but father still worry about him .. Anyway it is normal father worry about their son although sometime they express differently by non-stop talking, non-stop complaint, continue asking thing or other .. But i think deep in their heart their pray for all the best for their child.. Hope that my brother understand lah ..

As for me i will continue my journey in other foreigh place to find something / someone / a reason for myself .... I am still like a bot in the ocean find a port for me to take a rest ... But when is the time i also dont know yet ...

No comments: