Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Condition in Qing Dao (青岛)

It have beem three days i have been here. Qing Dao is quite a good place to stay. The environment is clean and weather is good (at this time) here ..

For the past few days just having technical discussion with a oversea guy, Don, and meeting with possible future boss , Walter. This 3 days were very compact and have many thing to do.

There is many schedule planning for me now and also the date during my return here. But all the schedule still not fix till further discussion. Anyway it is quite challenging to learn something that consider new concept for me and have to master it shortest time possible. But no choice lah ..Is my task lo .. >_< ..

For the past fews days the dinner all is seafood and 青岛 bir. I think when i am back there in Malaysia later, surely my drinking tolerance will improve already ...But here the bir is really very nice and smooth ...When the bir is cold it is better ...

Here the aound 5 am, the environment already very bright. That why now almost everyday i wake up at 6:30 am and prepare to go out already. In Malaysia at 7 am the weather is just getting brighter lo ...

Hope that the weather here today is nice also ..Will update my firend if there is any good to share ...

No comments: