Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally ....

Finally i can access internet from a "SPR coffee" shop in Qing Dao .. I have been offline here almost 5 days already ... Many thing cannot do lah ..Suffer because cannot access to internet ...

Today finally find a place that i can access internet through my own laptop .. I dont like to go to internet cafe here because afraid of the security issue lo ...

Hope that the landlord will ask the internet provider to come and install the broadband tomorrow in the apartment i stay now .. Then i can keep contact with all my friend here lo ...

These few days really compact ..now time to go anywhere ..therefore no taking any picture and share here ...later have some free time then will go around ....

But frankly speaking ..there enviroment and life style here is quite good also lah ...If any of you have time to visit here just drop me a line and maybe i can show you around ....

No comments: